VEEP is offering Whole School Energy Challenge teams the opportunity to apply for small grants to complete WSEC projects in their schools. Here are the options.
Grant Option 1: Green Team Grants
Criteria: Grant requests of $250–$1, adiposity 000 will be considered for projects that will increase energy education learning in WSEC schools, reduce energy use in WSEC schools, or otherwise further the goals of the WSEC green team. The grants can be spent on field trips, assemblies, materials, etc.
Teams should apply by writing a brief, one- to two-page grant request that describes:
- Teacher who will oversee the project including contact details (e-mail and/or phone number)
- What the grant will be used for
- How the grant will help provide energy education, reduce energy use, or otherwise lead towards one of the goals of the school’s green team
- An itemized budget of how the money will be spent
Financial and reporting requirements:
- All money must be spent and receipts turned in to VEEP by the end of December 2014.
- A brief write-up […]