VEEP frequently offers full-day or half-day workshops for teachers, grounded in the Next Generation Science Standards and customized for teachers' specific needs. See below for upcoming training dates.
NGSS Instructional Toolkit Workshops
Experience how high-leverage instructional practices benefit learners as you become acquainted with the equipment in a VEEP materials kit to use in your classroom. Engage with anchoring phenomena and teaching routines that support student sense-making, and investigate a VEEP instructional kit and curriculum of your choosing more deeply. You’ll leave knowing how to use VEEP materials and curricula to support your specific grade-level needs.
- Friday, November 8, Rutland, VT
- Friday, January 10, Montpelier, VT
- Thursday, January 16, Burlington, VT
- Friday, March 13, Springfield, VT
- Tuesday, March 24 Montpelier, VT
- Friday, March 27, Bennington, VT
We can also schedule a training for your school or district for a specific date that works for you. Please be in touch.
- Time: 8:30 am–3:30 pm, with an hour for lunch.
- Professional Development: PD hours available. Scholarships are available; contact email@example.com for more info.
- Cost: $175/teacher, includes free kit rental.
- Questions: Deanna Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org