Join us for NGSS Action, Application, and Personalization (our advanced NGSS toolkit training). This professional learning opportunity takes a deeper dive, following up from our in-person or virtual NGSS Instructional Toolkit trainings, and engages the participants with support to revise a current unit to include:
- An anchoring phenomenon and driving questions based on a common experience
- Student centered learning
- Scaffolds to make thinking visible
- Energy and Climate NGSS
- An action project using a project based learning model
The training consists of 3 online synchronous meetings plus supported asynchronous project work.
- Credit: 7.5 PD hours
- Cost: No charge to Vermont and New Hampshire teachers
- Questions: Aubrey Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes one week before the start date. We reserve the right to cancel due to low enrollment.
Winter 2021 date and time options
- Wednesdays, January 27, and February 3 and 10, 3:30-6pm
Note: These sessions are not stand alone, as we build on material from each going forward. Please plan to attend all three sessions.
The workshops are offered at no cost to New Hampshire teachers thanks to NHSaves and no cost to Vermont teachers thanks to Efficiency Vermont and our other generous funders.
Register for NGSS Action, Application, and Personalization Workshop